Silk Protein RASH CREAM
Pure and Natural
Therasilk Rash Cream with Silk Protein is formulated for babies with sensitive skin. The special composition contains a low percentage of zincoxide, which allows babies’ skin to breathe naturally, reducing irritation.
Therasilk Silk Protein Rash Cream, with 6% Provitamin B5 in it, protects your baby’s skin from irritating liquids and secretions and creates a barrier that prevents the development of diaper rash.
Therasilk Silk Protein Rash Cream, helps to keep it moist, soft, smooth and flexible. Suitable for
use at every diaper change.
With its non-adhesive structure, it provides comfort to babies and convenience for mothers in
terms of cleaning.
It is suitable for sensitive skin, easy to apply and easily cleaned.
Therasilk Silk Protein Diaper Rash Cream is also effective
for falls, rashes, itching and allergic sensitive skin, except for diaper rash.
WHAT IS SILK PROTEIN?
–Yellow cocoon/Golden cocoon-
Silkworm Cocoons (Yellow Cocoons or Golden Cocoons) are obtained in very small numbers from wild Silkworms. Silk protein comes out with the processing of this cocoon. Silk Protein is similar in structure to human skin and hair structure. Therefore, it adapts 100% to the human structure.
Silk Protein; It is 100% natural, 100% pure. It is safer to use cosmetics as it is not exposed to chemicals. Rash Cream is also produced by preserving this purity of silk.
Why Silk Protein?
Silk Protein RASH CREAM
Your skin; helps to keep it moist, soft, smooth, and flexible.
- It helps to moisturize the skin.
- It helps to protect the skin by forming a barrier on the outer surface of the skin.
- It has the effect of relieving itching and sensitivity caused by dry skin.
- It is anti-redness.
- It has an anti-rash effect.
- It helps to remove the rash by lubricating the skin.
- It makes other components work more effectively.
- Contains Silk Protein.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin.
- Easy to Apply and Clean.
- Prevents Diaper RASH.
- Contains 6% Panthenol.
- Dermatologically Tested.
100% NATURAL, 100% PURE
- Vitamin B5, which is good for your skin has an anti-diaper rash effect.
- It adjusts the moisture balance of the skin and helps prevent redness.
- Creates a barrier on the skin.
- It prevents the rash from progressing.
- It helps the skin to heal quickly by making defense.
- Protects the skin against harmful external factors.
- It helps prevent scar formation.
Consult Our Experts!
You can consult our experts about the questions about Therasilk Silk Protein Rash Cream.
Rash and Diaper Use
Therasilk Silk Protein Rash Cream creates a protective barrier on the skin against rashes and does this with its 100% pure and 100% natural Silk Protein formulation. We want to help you keep your baby healthy and happy, so we’ve put together practical information that we think will be helpful for you.
- Narrow diapers can cause a nappy rash as they hold more moisture.
- Babies may blush after switching to a new type of diaper – which is why you can buy dye- or fragrance-free diapers.
- Change diapers often – every 2 hours – and give the baby more diaper-free time during the day.
- One way to prevent diaper rash is to occasionally rinse the baby’s bottom with warm waterbetween diaper changes.
- Wash your hands before and after changing diapers to prevent the spread of germs that can cause infections.
- Starting new foods can change the composition and frequency of a baby’s poop, which can cause a nappy rash.
- Some common chemicals found in fabric softeners, detergents, baby lotions, fragrances, and soaps can be very irritating to the skin and should be avoided.
- Don’t rub your baby’s bottom – whether you’re washing, drying, or wiping, be careful not to put too much pressure on your baby’s bottom.
- Stop using scented diapers that may contain fragrance – choose alcohol-free brands.
We offer innovative works that value living things to the service of humanity for quality life.
FEBS Biotechnology company works in Tissue Engineering, Molecular Biology, Advanced
Technologies, Regenerative Medicine, Cell Culture Production in Stem Cell and Cellular Therapies, and Recombinant Technologies.
Our biggest goal is to provide products and services with universal quality and standards. Our basic principles are to protect the FEBS image with our knowledge and experience, to protect the product quality, and to ensure the rational use of all resources.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you want to be informed about our new products and campaigns, you can sign up for our Newsletter.
Kizilirmak Mah. 1431. Cad. 27/2, 06520 Cukurambar/ Cankaya/Ankara